LmapWin simulate the Lunar eclipse from 13000BC to 16999AD.
The LmapWin Eclipse simulation software has the following main features.
1) Display of the Eclipse Map
The LmapWin calculates and draws the eclipse on the world map.
2) Display of the Local Circumstance
The LmapWin calculate the local circumstance such as maximum magnitude,
time , altitude of the moon and direction at the given place.
3) Display of the Sky at Max. Magnitude
The LmapWin display the Sky view at maximum magnitude if that point is in
the area of the total eclipse.
1) Date dispay in Local Circumstance
The LST based Date will be indicated in Local Circumstance Screen
2) Delta T value for future is revised (Current to AD3200)
The delatT was revised based on current values.
The LmapWin calculates based on the Bessel elements attached with the
software.The Bessel elements are for the eclipses from 13000BC to 16999AD.